Friday 12 August 2011

Silent auction update

Just a quick note to update you on the progress of my painting for the silent auction.

I'm really enjoying researching the wildlife for the vignettes.  Learning about noble chafers was fascinating and I hadn't realised there were perry pears in Tiddesley's orchard.

The painting is coming on well and I'm hoping to finish it off by the time I'm in residence at the Bevere Gallery between 20th & 28th August.


It would be nice to meet some of you at the gallery and I do hope you'll bid on the painting and help raise funds for the Trust.

If you'd like to place a bid you can either email silent-bid@worcestershirewildlifetrust.org or send it to Sian Bakewell, Worcestershire Wildlife Trust, Lower Smite Farm, Smite Hill, Hindlip, Worcestershire, WR3 8SZ.

Thank you
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment